Welcome to St. Clement School
Happy Birthday to St. Clement!! November 9, 1923
The primary mission of St. Clement School includes the formal teaching of the Catholic Faith and the communication, the development, and the modeling of values that will last a lifetime. We are committed to the academic development of our students in an environment of educational excellence to prepare them for the challenges of a global society.
St. Clement School is committed to the quality education of children in partnership with their parents. We strive to educate the whole person by promoting the spiritual, moral, physical, and intellectual development of each student in a value-centered environment.
We are committed to:
- Forming a Catholic community, which instills in each student true Christian values
- Enabling students to grow in a sense of self worth and accountability by selecting activities that promote a positive self-concept as children of God.
- Assisting each student to develop the power to think constructively, to solve problems, to reason independently, and to accept the responsibility for self-evaluation and self-instruction.
- Recognizing the dignity and value of all students, we challenge the individual abilities of each student and strive to help them excel.
- Equipping the students with the necessary skills to meet the academic challenges of the secondary school.
- Developing and maintaining a professional relationship of mutual respect and good will through regular and honest communication.
As a Catholic community, we have established these goals, which serve as directives for the purpose and operation of our school.